Sunday, September 01, 2019

Turtles


I've used a couple of different Kaisercraft paper collections and actually cut out the turtles to lay over my water looking paper.

The shells was also cut out to layer across the join of the two bits of paper. The Seaweed stalks is a Memory Box die at least I think it is been a long time since I made it.

I couldn't actually put a title since I'm not sure where my son was, or what they were doing and I just used word strips that I felt revelant. I felt comfortable of showing the a child since the hat has hidden who it actually is.


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! GREAT pages Debby.
Faith x

Pat said...

These turtles are adorable Debby and love the shells and die cut foliage, and all making great accompaniments to the photos. Two beautiful layouts. x