Saturday, September 21, 2019

Eucalyptus Leaves


Typical, I forgot to post this card in time for Freshly Made Sketches #402 and I had used my brand new Stamptember Eucalyptus Leaves which I simply had to have.

I cut out a couple of the leaves so I could hide the end of the stalks and give a finished look.

The sentiment one of my favourites is Simon says Stamp Thoughtful Messages and to stop the mat look too plain I used their Wonky Rectangles. To finish some assorted sequins but I had to stop myself from added more.

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Debby, love the CAS design and colours, Kate x

Maria said...

Beautiful card Debby x

Sarah said...

So striking in that gorgeous rich red Debby xx

Cheryl W. said...

Love the limited color palette and the simple design. So pretty! I can see why you felt you had to have that die.