Monday, September 02, 2019

Stamptember

September is the most exciting one in my craft calendar because its Stamptember and there's a whole month of crafty fun. To add to the celebration is the 10th Anniversary of it too.



 I was lucky to received this amazing Trick and Treat word die from Simon say Stamp to join in the party, check out the Simon says Stamp Blog to find out who else is joining me for crafty inspiriation.



I decided to use it with this Picture Book T- Rex die and I made a little scene using Simon says Stamp Grassy Edges and their Picture Book Sky die.

To bring it altogether I used the Simon says Stamp Wonky Rectangles.

16 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your dinosaur, a Super card.
Faith x

Pat said...

I love your cute dinosaur Debby and the big 'trick or treat' looks great too, and I really love the wonky stitches which looks perfect with it. x

TLady said...

SO CUTE! THIS is the dinosaur die my daughter likes! LOL ;)<3

Teresa Doyle said...

Aww Debby, how cute is this Dino. A great card. so sweet!

Brenda Kuder said...

Super cute card!

Karthikha said...

So cute :)

Christa said...

cute card!

Rose said...

how cute is this!!!

Sunnyk57 said...

A great little trick-or-treat card. So cute!

Lagene said...

Awesome creation, Super CUTE! Happy SSS STAMPTEMBER!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Very cute! Do like the word die
for layouts!
Sharon in Toronto

Teri S. said...

Great card for a child for Halloween!

Lynne in NI said...

LOL I would never have thought of using that dinosaur as a halloween card, but it's perfect!!

Gab said...

Just too cute

Annette Reed said...

This looks fun. Your scene is very cute.

Jean said...

Just darling!