Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Poinsettia Background


So I had to buy some goodies from the Stamptember release from Simon say Stamp and the Poinsettia Background Stamp was one I definitely wanted and it didn't take too long before it had flew across the Atlantic.

So I decided to start simply with just the background stamped and embossed in gold embossing powder.

Rather than stamp a sentiment I used this die Happy Christmas Shadow die and keeping with the red and gold.

Now I need to decide whether to triple layer the mats and add Holly using Simon says Stamp Holly Fanfare die or to do neither.


4 comments:

Pat said...

Two gorgeous embossed backgrounds using this pretty poinsettia design Debby, and the added holly and large double layer sentiment finish it beautifully, and then the second looks great too with just the background and layered sentiment. This would be perfect for batch Christmas card making too. x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, I love the gold embossing and that fabulous sentiment die, Kate x

Sarah said...

What lovely cards, really expensive looking and I can see why you needed them xx

Cheryl W. said...

Very dramatic! The gold adds elegance, too.