Friday, April 19, 2019

Spring Mood Board

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-10.49.02-1-600x114.png


I was gutted that I was once again unwell to post my Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge but I think I'm on the mend and I can get back to posting. We are using this fabulous Mood Board isn't it cute and showcasing Simon says Stamps.


I knew I wanted to use Simon says Stamps Picture Book Bunny and Lamb and the whole card evolved from that. Since its Easter this weekend there as to be an egg somewhere and I used Simon says Stamps Stitched Ovals using Doodlebug Simply Spring.

The sentiment is from the Simon says Stamps Sketch Tulip and I decided to use a brown inkpad since its not as harsh as black. Finally I used the Avery Elle Wonky Bow, there are two bows and this one is the smaller of the two but such a good size for cards.

Sorry folks thats all for now, fingers crossed I post tomorrow especially as I have some cards in the wings.

9 comments:

Pat said...

So sorry you have not been well again Debby but hope that there won't be anything else to trouble you. This bunny and lamb are so sweet and sitting tucked under the ribbon on the egg is such a great design idea, and the stripes carried through to the background layer is just perfect. x

Lin said...

Couldn't be more perfect, Debby - I love it! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Love the bunny and lamb in the egg, such a cute card with lovely colours.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

So glad you're on the mend, Debby. It's tough to even think about crafting when you're not feeling well. Your card today is fab. The colors and die-cuts are so perfect for Easter. Love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is just adorable. Hope you feel better soon x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Easter card Debby, the little lamb and bunny are so cute.
sorry to hear you have been poorly, I hope you are feeling much better now.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Debby..so sweet..hope you feel 100% soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

aww love this card Debby :-) the little lamb and bunny are adorable ❤️

sending a hug XXX

luv
Lols x x x

stampingbowd said...

Your card is adorable!!! I love that you added so many details from the mood board to your card! Your animals are darling! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!