Thursday, April 11, 2019

Evan with iPad


I was going to give this card to my nephew because he was allowed Grandma's ipad after tea and his bath but have recently learnt he is not allowed anymore because it keeps his mind to active to fall asleep so a good old fashion storybook as taken its place.

First off it's not crooked you know it's my photo skills, didn't realise it looked so crooked. I've used Mo's Evan with ipad and kept to boys colours to match the Echo Park papers.

We all know that boys and mens cards are the trickiest ones so I kept it simple and used Spellbinders Nesting Stars. The frame is Simon says Stamp Stitched Squares and used up some bakers twine.

I had planned on a Spring themed card when I discovered a piece of white card on the photo and its too dark to take another photo. I planned it to let you know that Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is back with a Spring Theme come and join us.

7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I love this I love all the stars too, and it doesn't look crooked it looks perfect a very arty shot, hugs pops x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love this colour combo. Stars and twine are always good for men. I like to read before bed rather than use my iPad

Pat said...

The star dp and the added die cut stars go beautifully with this great MM image Debby and complemented by the base card green diagonal dp, and love the stitched frame around the image and both layers are embellished perfectly with the baker's twine, and then the sentiment matted on to red is a great finishing touch. x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Debby and I love your papers with the stars and card design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful card in every way Debby. Had to laugh at the storybook, more should do it I think.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

I think you do an awesome job of making boys' and men's cards. I love this one, too. It's got some detail and interesting embellishments, but not too overdone for the male gender.

Lynne in NI said...

Your colouring is fab Debby, lovin your pretty DPs too. I reckon the young ones would have an ipad or phone in their hand from they get up till they go to bed if you'd let them!