Thursday, April 04, 2019

Hoppy Easter


I'm still can't decide if I prefer the photo of the card to be at a jaunty angle or straight bearing in mind my straight is wonky anyway.

I think I may have used all my favourite Easter images from Mo Manning, this one is called Valerie Bunny The papers are from LOTV that they were selling cheaply at the Make it Show, it such a shame they are no longer making them.

I've discovered an old template for tags in the days before cutting machines, you had to draw in the curves and fussy cut out. I also used the Crochet Border from MFT another old favourite that I haven't used for a while.

Sentiment came with the image and the flowers are unbranded dies or rather don't know whose.

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty image and lovely layout.

Pat said...

Valerie is a real cutie Debby, but then all of Mo's images are well drawn, and the flower soft bunny eared hat looks great and with that pretty die cut crochet border which I love, also the LOTV paper makes a beautiful background, and the pretty flowers finish it perfectly. x

JoAnn said...

Such a cute image and your coloring is perfect. I like how you framed her and added the pretty dotted flowers and lovely pattern paper. TFS

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and image love the layout and the way you have photographed it is just perfect l too don't get straight cards xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful image, fab papers and love your design Debby. Love her fuzzy hat.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

That's another sweet Mo image, and you've colored it beautifully. Love the papers--too bad they're not making them anymore. Your card is lovely, and someone will really enjoy receiving it.

Pat said...

Gorgeous, Debby! I looooove the3-D effect!!! Perfect little Springtime creation!!! Hugs.

Lorraine said...

She looks so sweet and I love the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Gorgeous Debby - love the design and that paper is fab!!xx