Thursday, March 08, 2018

Hoppy Easter



Its Easter at the end of the month so it's time to use some favourite Easter images. This one is called Valerie Bunny from Mo Manning the sentiment comes with the stamp perfect for the image.

The papers are some left over from an old Doodlebug pack, I 've used the Memory Box Cloud Frame along with the Slopes and Hills from Simon Says Stamp. By cutting them separately I was able to lengthen the cloud mat to fit the style of card better and allowed my sentiment to fit better.

The flowers are cut from that random die set I have no idea who makes it and the centres are cut from Stamping Up punches. Yes that the Flowersoft and Fun Flock mixture to make bunny hat fluffy.




10 comments:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and such a sweet image! Love the flowersoft and fun flock bunny hat! xxx

Sarah said...

Such a fun Easter card Debby. xx

Pat said...

What a sweet and pretty image from MM Debby, and love the two different papers, especially the spotted flowers, and the cloud frame looks great behind the image which you have coloured and highlighted with the flowersoft so beautifully. x

Vicky said...

I love this card!!! The colors!!! Your cards are always beautiful!!!

Lorraine said...

Adorable! Love the pretty papers and the gorgeous dotty flowers
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Super Easter card, Debby, great design and beautiful colours. xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby and love the fluffy trim..my fun flock is lumpy and I have trouble mixing it with flower soft..love how yours comes out.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W. said...

Awwww, this is so sweet! I love the fluffy bunny hat.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie, love her bunny hat!

sanpiseth40 said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post.
Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
หนังชีวประวัติ