Thursday, March 22, 2018

Easter Bunny



Gosh this card took a long time to make, I started it over two weeks ago when I first started to feel ill and in the end I put to one side thinking I would come back to it in couple days, if I know it would be so long I may have pushed myself to finish.

Now that Easter is almost upon us I've Mo Manning's Bunny with a Basket he was nice and easy to colour. I've used some old Doodlebug papers and the daisies are Upsy Daisy from MFT with a Memory Box Leaf die. I used my mixture of Fun Flock and Flower soft to make his bobble tail.


I spent the best part of yesterday trying to install a new printer only to find there is a fault because I couldn't align the inks to stop printing lines across the photos. So I packed it up and ordered a replacement looks like Friday I may be repeating today, Fingers crossed this one does as it told.

14 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my word Debby this is gorgeous !!

hugs Diane xx

Christine Dol said...

Oh my word....adorable card!!!!!

Pat said...

This is a fabulous Easter card Debby and that bunny is so cute! I love the mix of papers and that gold mat behind ties in beautifully with the daisy centres and the ribbon. How frustrating to have a problem with the new printer and hope the next one works properly, also hope that the flu is finally gone and that the nasty cough which usually comes with it doesn't last too long. x

Brawny x said...

Fab card Debby x

Martie Rollin said...

So-o-o cute!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Springlike and pretty Debby
Faith
x

Sandra H said...

Very sweet and lovely is your card x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty Easter card. Love the cute stamp and the fab papers
Lorraine x

jane said...

Love this card! The image and colors are so happy! Is it my imagination or is there a 3D effect with the bunny?

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Debby, I love the layout of the card and the bunny is just adorable. xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card.
hugs

Cheryl W. said...

The spring colors you chose for your card are perfect! Your bunny image is so cute, too. Wonderful card!

sweet guy said...

Easter is a festivity and getaway celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ in the deceased, discussed in the newest Testament as having occurred around the next time of his funeral after his crucifixion by Romans at Calvary. Easter is celebrated every year in the month of Apr. We have been exhibiting Inspirational Easter Messages and Easter Greetings Sayings in this article.
Inspirational Easter Quotes
Happy Easter 2018 Images

Phyl said...

I love your cards!