Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Jubilee


I'm going to have check my diary cos my layout of the week has got missed so I need to know what week I'm up to. Doesn't help I'm not even sure what day of the week it is.
I've almost finished all the photos I wanted for 2012 but I needed to do one to celebrate the Jubilee of that year.
The papers were brought for it but I'm not sure where from now. I do know that my Union Jack flags where brought from the Scrapbook retreat we went on in March.
I think I still have do one on the Olympics as these were important events of 2012.

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning design Debby. I just adore your scrapping style.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely Jubilee layout.

Annie said...

it all seems so long ago now! a fabulous layout and lovin' all the Union Jacks!
hugs, annie x

Sandra H said...

Debby this is a gorgeous layout so beautifully presented Did you find out who sent the flowers? x

Lynsey said...

Wonderful layout Debby! Love the flag bunting!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Absolutely brilliant layout on this page. The pictures really capture the day beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous Debby.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

KraftyKaren said...

Fab double layout - love how the bunting guides your eyes across the two pages x

Pat said...

A lovely Jubilee layout Debby and a great reminder of the celebrations. x

Tracey said...

I am loving this Debby!! What a fantastic layout!! xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow love this layout Debby! fab!