Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Birthday Flower


Well you can tell my brain is not functionally well at the moment I thought I didn't have a card to show this morning so used my Less is More when in fact I have another card for Lily of the Valley as Guest Designer. What I'm loving is I can use whatever I like including my favourite dies and punches.
First of the is the cute couple stamp is Meant to Be and I used one of the new paper packs Timeless Victorian.
Then is was a case of how much can I get onto one card. I made a frame for the image using the Floral Ovals from Spellbinders and the Wrought Iron punch for a border. The corner is from Memory box and the flowers are the daisies from MFT. I even distressed the edges.
I'm really looking forward to visiting LOTV shop on their Birthday and its not far away now.




23 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing too.
Hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

Just adorable!! Hugs Juls

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Debby one of my favourite colour combos too! Susan xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Debby,
Big congrats to you for being a guest designer for LOTV. Wow!!!
I must say, your blog is certainly one of my favorites. Your cards are incredibly awesome and ever-so inspiring. Thanks for your sweet comment on my post too. Appreciate it. Have a wonderful rest-of-the-week.

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby sweet image and lovely colours

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and details. Can't wait to see you again at LOTV xx

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Debby, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Whisper said...

Absolutely delightful and such a subtle tone of colours too, Luv Sam x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Debby, love your layout, colours and details. Beautiful colouring on the image. Hugs,

rachel said...

Just saw this over on LOTV - its fabulous Debby - beautiful xx

Becky said...

Debby, this is just fabulous.

Cheryl W. said...

I just love how you brought the image outside the oval. Beautiful card!

Carol S. said...

This is beautiful Debby. Love the colours and the design is brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Claire said...

Adorable card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Such a fabulous image and colouring Debby..beautiful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally gorgeous Debby, wonderful colours and design, hugs Kate x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful creation and gorgeous papers and image.

Kath x

Pat said...

This is a lovely image Debby and the papers and the distresing to the edges is lovely. I love the punch like a wrought iron fence and the Memory Box corner with the pearls. A really pretty card. x

JenniferD said...

You always create Beautiful Scenes! Love the way you make me want to buy every stamp you use!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card so love the colours and pretty ribbon too! hugs me x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love it. xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous!!!

Kat W said...

A beautiful card and the colours are lovely - the image really pops off the card :-)
Hugs, Kat x