Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter


I meant to show my Easter cards I made this weekend although I reckon this image could be used for many other reasons too. I'm pretty sure the cross came from Just Inklined. I have used it before but this time is was being sent to the lady Hubby lodged with when he moved South who is now in a Nursing Home. Although her memory isn't so good I still think its nice to receive a card.
I just layered the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty five well I think it is and placed a colour behind them.
Its a foggy old morning which I hope clears I've convince my Hubby I need to got shopping and I've decided the Glitter Pot is the type of shopping I need!

20 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Debby. Gorgeous image and lovely die. I am sure the lady will appreciate it despite her memory. Susan xx

Unknown said...

Hi Debby great card love the fresh colour you have used. And like you I think the cross
can be used for several
events. Take care xx

Debs x

Bonnie Weiss said...

A classic beauty Debby ... one that will be appreciated no matter the state of her memory.

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debby and one of my favourite die sets too! A Glitter Pot shop sounds like a plan!! xx

Claire said...

A lovely traditional Easter card Debby. Hugs, Claire x

Becky said...

what a stunning Easter Card!

Desire Fourie said...

Debby this is a beautifully elegant Easter creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful and so elegant Debby. I hope you got your shopping trip to Glitter Pot.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! It's so elegant!

Debbie said...

Hi Debby...this is a beautiful card. I love this gorgeous image. x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debby x

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful Easter card.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Easter card Debby..what a gorgeous die and love the yellow background..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Debby...hope you got to the Glitter Pot...one of my favourite places to buy from!! xxx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debby, so elegant.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, love the frame and the beautiful image.

Kath x

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely card. Your coloring is beautiful. Shopping at the Glitter Pot sounds like a perfect way to spend a few hours!

coops said...

so beautiful debby.i love the gorgeous framing and perfect easter image :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful Debbie, perfect for Easter.

Hope you are feeling OK.

Pat said...

This makes a beautiful and elegant Easter card Debby, and the S/B Majestic Label die is really lovely used here. x