Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Pete


Back to busy layout but I do like how this turned out and I wasn't sure it would work out especially the orange stars.
The papers are Echo Park still a few bits left so not sure I can get another layout out of them.
Stars were cut out with a spellbinder die but I also drew round them to make the mat for them.
So my a layout a week is working pretty well at the moment, this is for week 11 and I have at least 8 weeks worth from the weekend.
My biggest problem that I've hit the busiest time of 2013, a wedding and a new baby this is making hard to chose what photos to use.

17 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an absolutely fantastic page Debby!! I love it!! xx

Åse-May said...

Fantastic page Debby...:)

Mau xx said...

A super scrap page Debby, love the papers and the "controlled Chaos" is fab....lol
Hugs Mau xx

Mary J said...

Great page, Debby! The stars are perfect with those papers too!

Cheryl W. said...

Great layout! I love that border punch/die that you used. What is it?

Lorraine said...

A fab page layout Debby and my favourite pad of boys papers. A great way to show off those photo's
Lorraine x

Fiona said...

wow Debby what a fabulous page....it's really cool!!

Fi
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful xx

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous layout Debby. Love the pictures and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is perfect Debby's from where I am sitting.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Fab LO Debby, love the design and details.

Donna x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous.

Kath x

Whisper said...

Absolutely super layout and papers, Luv Sam x

Tammy said...

Fabulous layout and terrific combo of papers and colors!

Sue said...

A really fabulous fun layout Debby. I love the photos and wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing such lovely inspiration.
Hugs Lynsey x

Pat said...

This is a lovely layout Debby, and the blues a yellows with that nice orange is great. Very inspiring. x