Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Birthday


Just a quick card, I saw the CAS 263 challenge on Splitcoast Stampers where they used a picture for inspiration and it was a pretty word decor with the letters different colours.
So I decided to use this Memory Box word die but I'm still not keen how I made the Happy cos they why they cut out but I might have to have another play.
The Mum die is from Simon Says Stamps I've been waiting patiently for it to arrive and I love it so much I've ordered the rest of the family words. The heart is a die from Simon Says stamps too and the sequins came from one of the stamp kits but the jury is still out on whether I like them on not.


14 comments:

Sammy said...

Love this card Debby! Great colours and such a fab design. And you're right... That "mum" die is pretty awesome! x

Carol S. said...

Love the CAS style,of this card. The colours behind the letters are great. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

This is a super CAS card and a great idea to put different colours behind the letters, and these family word dies from SS have a very attractive font. The sequins are something a bit different too. Have a good weekend Debby. x

Claire said...

Fab CAS card hun. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, a really effective use of that die. I love the papers and fabulous design.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, what a lovely card! Love your word dies!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous use of the die, know what you mean about the happy.

Kath x

cotnob said...

I love this Debby, a fabulous CAS card.
Pauline
x

Donna said...

Beautiful CAS design Debby, love the colours too :) Donna ♥ x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a really pretty CAS creation Debby.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow so striking , love the cas style. janex

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is this x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, I love the coloured lettering and your Mum die is very pretty :)

XxJULESxX said...

wow love this one Debby looks amazing!