Sunday, June 16, 2013

Two Butterflies


I'm pretty sure this was a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches but several weeks ago but I saw it on a scrap of paper of my desk and I needed a quick card and I had these papers left over from the Wedding card and decided to use them.
The papers are Echo Park possibly Devoted if not it was definitely a Valentines pack.
You must be sick of me using the same things but yes that is the Fresh Foliage die from Memory Box and that is again the ornament punch from Stamping Up but cut the bottom off a lot for my plant pot.  Again those butterflies are the Kars punch can't believe how cheap this punch was and its paid for itself dozen times over.
The scallop down the side is the Martha Stewart punch with most of the pattern hidden.
I should be back from my hols but I'm scheduling my post, in case I'm extremely tired and not up yet.
Luckily I've worked out posts till the 20th but I haven't written them yet but I don't have to worry about DT deadlines and can take it easy the next couple of days and just do what I fancy.


24 comments:

Hazel said...


Debby I just love this card, it's so fresh looking and don't your worry about using the same things as every time you use them your cards are totally different.
Hope you had a good holiday and have totally relaxed.

Hazel

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Debby love your flourish xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby lovely colours

Anne

PaperDaisies said...

Absolutely stunning Debby. Hope you have had a good holiday. Hugs Nina

Anita said...

Welcome home Debby, hope you had a great time in Spain :)
Amazing card, so beautiful and elegant!
xoxo Anita

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Debby, so very very elegant. I love the style :) Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Totally elegant. The white panel adds a nice focus on the pretty foliage die. Love the sweet butterflies too.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love the design and beautiful colours
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debby x Susan x

Marina said...

Gorgeous card Debby! It looks very elegant.

Hugs,
Marina

Chrissy said...

So lovely Debby, love the soft colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Debby, the colours are so fresh.
The flowers and bowl dies are gorgeous, Kate x

coops said...

so beautiful debby.gorgeous elegant design :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo

Åse-May said...

Beautiful Card.....:)

Mau xx said...

Hi Debby, hope you are ok after your travelling.
Love the card, its so elegant and stylish.
Beautiful foliage die.
Have a restful day.
Hugs Mau xx

Anonymous said...

Very stylish Debby, love it!
Helen x

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Debby.
Hugs, Janine x

heidy said...

Beautiful as always Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the design and all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby beautiful card!

Juls said...

Very stylish!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

this is stunning Debby!!! ♥

Erica ♥ said...

This is so simpel, but so beautiful
and nice papers ☼

Have a nice (creative) new week ☺
And enjoy the sun ☼
Hugs and greetzz Erica
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl