Wednesday, June 19, 2013

And there's more Christmas Album


I was very tempted not to post the above page because the pic was taken before I lost 3 stone and I couldn't believe how much I look like Mrs Brown from the tv series especially because we know what gender he really is. When I mentioned how much I look like the character at a crop they were sure I was wrong till they actually saw the pic and then burst out laughing.



I can't believe this is the last lot of scrapbooking I've done. Roll on number 25 because I'm going to give it a break even though I've loads of Christmas pics still to scrap but I've a Wedding and a New Baby photos and I'm a bit bored with Christmas now.
Back at 2pm with the latest Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

13 comments:

Louise said...

Brilliant pages and well done on your 3 stone weight lose.
Louise xx

Hazel said...


Firstly Debby well done for losing your 3st. I know how hard it is, I have been going to slimming world since January this year and I have only lost 1st 3lbs. Which I am pleased with but when others who started at the same time have lost nearly double that it makes you wonder, what am I not doing.
Back to your scrap book pages they are great, and I know what you mean about having still pages to do. Some times I get them done quickly next time it's months if not in the case just now 2years.

Have a good day

Hazel

Juls said...

Fab pages!!! Hugs Juls

brenda said...

Great scrapbook layouts Debby and well done on the weight loss.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on the 3st weight loss, I am just starting the journey. As for Mrs Brown, never, you are much better looking. Fab pages, love the last one

Lorraine said...

Fabulous Christmas pages Debby. A lovely way to show off your fab photos.
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome scrapbooking pages sweetie. Well done you on your weight loss.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

These are fab
Lisa x

Alison Scott said...

Well done on the weight loss. A great result for you.
Love the layouts. They are fabulous.

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

heidy said...

Great LO's Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Suzie Q said...

I cant deny i have chuckled re Mrs Brown oh how you have made me laugh Debby xx
lovely pages they really are x

Mau xx said...

Love the scrap pages Debby. You have certainly done famous with your weight loss. I need a stone off and its a real struggle.
Hugs Mau xx