Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The last of the Wedding Scrapbooking

While waitning for the new Simon Says Stamps Challenge here are the last few pages of Lou's Wedding Album although now looking at this page I meant to add a title but not sure that it will ruin it .

A very special layout and the butterflies are Memory Box.

The candle is in a glass hurricane style vase which I use every year at Christmas.

Those rolled ribbon roses found themselves in the bin but were rescued by Rachel at MJ's crop and informed me there is nothing wrong with them and forced a promise to use them. So the roses spent a month under something very heavy before I got round to finish the layout and I put my hand up and say she's right.
The next project is Journalling my Christmas and its nearly the end of December and I haven't started yet.

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful pages Debby, which I am sure will become family heirlooms.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic pages Debby. Love those roses.

I hope you had a great time on Christmas Day and can I take this opportunity to wish you a Very Happy New Year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you had a lovely christmas Day. Love your layouts. Am really determined to do more scrapbooking this year.

Colinda said...

Great lay outs!! Love the DP, Colinda

Sue said...

These are gorgeous pages Debby. I love the photos and all your detailing

Hugs sue

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are all gorgeous layouts Debby!! Love the colors!! :)

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layouts Debby, love the colours and love your rolled roses they a fabulous, I would have pinched them out of the bin too..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Suzi Mac said...

Oh!! Debbie these are beautiful, I've only recently gotten into scrapbooking but I'm loving it as I get to keep the creations. lol.
Hugs
Suzi x