Friday, December 14, 2012

Fifi


This is one of the last cards I made before going to MIL last week, I'm pretty certain it was for a sketch challenge thats already finished. I've used the gorgeous paper from LOTV and so is the sentiment. Flowers are punches and you can see that MFT border die makes another sneaky appearance.
And the gorgeous sweet Ballerina is from Mo Manning called Fifi. Now some of you already follow some of the amazing Dream Team blogs and will already know but those that don't Mo is having her first ever sale and you can get an amazing 25% off your total order.
But if you don't theres are a couple things you need to know one is you need the code to get your 25% off which is CHEERS2U and the second thing you need to know you only have till the 17th December so get over there quick.
I'm looking forward to getting into my craftroom today, being dragged out almost everyday is having a knock on effect on my crafting especially has I'm still trying to recover from last week. Although my craftroom has been so cold it was probably a good thing I haven't been up to much this week. But the normal British Winter is back today wet and windy so fingers crossed I get a couple of cards made today or else no more cards to blog.

22 comments:

Christine L said...

Such a little cutie Debby...and in my favourite colour too! Don't forget it would fit our new challenge at In The Pink perfectly.. it's pink and pearlie!

Hugs
Christine x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card. This little girl is so adorable and the colours you chose are so nice and girly!

Caroline said...

Debby this is beautiful I love the image she is adorable and I love the layout so gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Debby she is a little cutie, love your pretty papers..

Anne

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx

Beryl said...

This is so gorgeous Debby. Love the sweet image, the layout and papers are fab.
I'm so lucky that my craft room seems to be the warmest place in the house - hope you manage to get into yours today.
Beryl xx

Sandra H said...

Morning Debby, Your card is just so cute! x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love the sweet image and the pretty papers.

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I like the sweet image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

Marian said...

Prachtig je kaart
Groetjes

rachel said...

gorgeous card Debby - just beautiful x

Mary J said...

So very beautiful, Debby!

Eileen said...

She really does look like a Fifi.
another beautiful card. Love the papers and design you have used
Eileen x

Anita said...

Cute card!
xoxo Anita

Anonymous said...

Oh my just as cute as a button she is!! Lovely pink colors!! :) HUGS

Colinda said...

Beautiful girly card!! Have a great weekend, Colinda

Lorraine said...

She's so sweet. Gorgeous colours and pretty papers too.
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Debby. Love the sweet image and pretty details.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning debby.gorgeous image and your design is really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

this is sooo sweet!! love the WOW Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

She is lovely Debby, love the LO. S xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

She's gorgeous in her twinkly tutu and lovely in pink and turquoise. Hugs, Lesley