Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog







So if you're fed up with the Turkey Simon says Stamps Challenge has a new challenge today 
of
 Anything Goes





And the team is showing the creations they made for one of the team and we had to include twine but thats not a requirement for the challenge.




I made a Book Card unfortunately not everything I brought for the gift fitted inside so it just got put along with the card in the parcel. I've used a fabulous Penny Black cling stamp Little Elf Mim  and those gorgeous Echo Park Winter Wishes papers probably a good job I brought two. I've also use the Spellbinders Floral Oval not that you can miss it and the Martha Stewart Glacial Snowflake punch along with an awful lot of glitter. The sentiment is the the Simon Says Stamps Holiday Labels.
Here's the inside with poem inside.


And using another Spellbinder shape I've made a place to write your Christmas Wishes. I was just going to wrap it up ready for the Postman to fly across the ocean when I realised I was suppose to use twine!!!!!!!!!!
So with a little twinking I managed to get a bit of Hemptique Aquamarine from the bauble, through Mim's hands so it looks like that the elf is holding on, PHEW.

Now you know the drill to win the chance of this fabulous prize you have to enter the challenge with a new card no backlinking and you need to enter your post using the linky thing on the challenge blog.

30 comments:

Sonia said...

FABULOUS card my dearest Debby^_^
Beautiful colors and sweet lovely image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Irene said...

Hahha just in time saved by the bauble with your twine Debby!! Gorgeous colours on your card and Mim is cute!!

xx Irene

Mandy said...

Beautiful book card Debby, such a cute image & I love the added texture
hugs Mandy xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debby. I love the image, gorgeous colours and fabulous detailing

hugs Sue

Monique said...

That is so beautifull Debby !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

AW! Debby, I just love this image to bits! :) Your special touches make it even better!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy Boxing Day friend! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous Book Card Debby, great idea for the twine. Loving this colour combo. My Favourite.
Happy Boxing Day.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lorraine A said...

oh WOW !! what a fabulous gift box Debby :-) I am sure Laurel LOVES this :-) such a cute image and the poem is lovely too :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

How special is this, Debby! Love the papers and cute little Mim!

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous! I love how you managed to get the twine in as if she is swinging.
This image is so adorable and you have done a fab job on the card...These box cards are so special.

Tracy said...

Hi Debs
Beautiful creation, love the stamp and a fabulous gift too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous book card Debby, love this image and fabulous colouring..
Beautiful details and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Debby .... you can NEVER have too much glitter on a Christmas card I say!!

rachel said...

gorgeous Book card Debby! Hope you are well and happy! Big Hugs rachel x

Juls said...

such a beautiful creation!! Hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Debby. Love the twine and the colours are adorable. Love the idea of a box card like this

Christine L said...

Soooooooo gorgeous Debby!! Clever project and fabulous box!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Fab book card Debby hugs Elaine

Carol L said...

Genius how you added the twine here, and winter wishes is my favorite paper pad! Gorgeous detail work Debby!

XxJULESxX said...

wow Debby stunning!!!

Andreja said...

fantastic book you made!
I like :-))

coops said...

so stunning debby.gorgeous design and colours and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! I love all the wintery blues you used!

Happy Holidays!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove said...

So beautiful Debby!! Gorgeous as always!!

Happy New Year!

hugs...
Melissa

Heather said...

A beautiful card Debby, I love your fabulous colours and design - your image is so adorabley!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Felt sure I'd commented on this.....OOPs!! Gorgeous 'book card'. S x

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your cards. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes Card with a sentiment. Please enter & let them know I sent you. You can enter multiple times as long as each entry is in a separate post.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely brilliant - love the frosty blues, and the 3D frame inside is wonderful. Thanks for the SSS inspiration, and happy New Year!
Alison x