Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bad Bear

My title should read Good Bear but Bad card can you believe it was the second attempt the first went in the bin!
I think I just got the colours wrong, well especially the snowflakes. I did say Mr Mojo had up and left but I hope it comes back today Hubby is off working with BIL and its gone mild so my craftroom isn't so cold so what can Mr Mojo complain about and he might prefer card making than the awful job I doing at the moment.
I'm making something involving a fringe ( I have to be careful you never know if the recipient is reading my blog and I'm making a gift) and I need to hand sew white on white and tiny fiddly stitches, its taking ages just to do one side and there's another 3 to go. My hands are now complaining so I'm giving it a rest for a day or two before I pick it up again.
So fingers cross some nice cards to be made today.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Debby, I think he is lovely...Love the stamp....Lili of the Valley, isn't he? Have a good Sunday...I'm off to make some cards too....S x

Caroline said...

Morning Debby I think your card is fabulous the image is so cute. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debby your card is adorable! That teddy is just so cute and love the papers and some more of that delish holly! xx

Anita said...

It's adorable and pretty!
xoxo Anita

rachel said...

you're too harsh on yourself Debby - its brilliant and I love the colours xx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debby. I love that cute image and the colours are fabulous.

I hope you have a good Sunday

hugs Sue

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Debby, great colours and a fab layout.xxx

Mary J said...

Adorable, Debby!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny love the holly too! so cute! hugs me xx

Liza said...

Lovely work Debby, love the holly details.

Liza x

Viv said...

Gorgeous! I really like the colour combo Debby (and apologies for not commenting on the beautiful little Mice you posted - only just spotted it... too cute!!)x

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card Debby, love the image and fab holly :o) Hugs, Lisa x

heidy said...

Such a lovely card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love your papers and your image is beautifully coloured and decoupaged. hugs Shirleyxxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby...you need a wheat pack on you knees while sewing, and when your hands start to hurt you wrap them up in the wheat pack for awhile..very healing..I sit with one around my neck in the winter as my shoulders and neck hurt while blogging..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stamps and Paper said...

He's certainly a good bear Debby, good image, good colours and fabulous card

Anne

Juls said...

too cute!! Hugs juls

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Debby.
Sue x

Sandra H said...

Debby, This is so beautiful x

Kjersti said...

A wonderful Christmascard Debby, great colours and a cute image!
Have a nice week!
hugs Kjersti:)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the cute bear hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.adorable image and i love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

what a lovely card.. very very cute!!!!

Anja

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Well I just love it hun, no idea what your talking about!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Good post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!.