On Saturday Nikki and I was discussing the Owl punch from Stampin Up and how people have boards on Pinterest just for the these owls and how they even made Penquins.
So I took up the challenge to make some and since I'm not keen on even number I had to make three of them.
They were made from scrap of yellow, black and white and simply layered. Using the black body once the feet were cut off I used that it as a template to cut off their ears!!!!
It doesn't look it but the boys are sitting on torn strips looking like snow so they're not hanging around on air and after throwing the white stazon on snowflakes in the bin I embossed them with white embossing powder which is what I should of done in the first place.