Wednesday, October 31, 2012

House card

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Its Wednesday, its 2pm, its Simon Says Stamps Challenge
This week its time to GET IN SHAPE



When we showcased the new Exclusive Simon Says Stamps and dies the other week this was my original idea but I knew the Get in Shape challenge was coming soon so I thought I'll wait till now.
Of course when I had this idea I didn't know how big the die was and its suitable to put on card possibly a little small to make a card but I thought it would make a great card to send people your new address when you move but my DD just rolled her eyes at me.
So I used the the Where the Heart is stamp and die set and the lovely Lols sent me a pad of Autumn Spice from Lily Bee. Which was a bit naughty of me because apart from the house all the details can be made with scraps.
To make the card I cut out the house and used it as a template so that it over lapped the edge so there was a fold and the fence help to stand. My notice is a cocktail stick with another door cut and I wrote the sentiment. The flowers are the centre of a flower die and the leaves are the Martha Stewart snowflake cut up.
I've measured it and if you include the fence its 8cms square or 31/4 inches but its so cute.


Don't forget there is a fabulous prize to be won and you just have to make sure you mention the Simon Says Stamps challenge and link to the blog on your Get in Shape card post and of course link your card with the blug frog to win.

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby,
I love the card you created. The little house and the fence is so cute! Super fun idea! Thank you for having me as a GD in October! I had so much fun creating the cards for the challenges! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

What a fabulous shape. The house and fence are amazing.
"Happy Halloween"
Hugs, Dangina

heidy said...

Whata fun card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Annie said...

Ingenious Debby! and a great idea for letting people know you've moved - much nicer than a boring old square!
hugs, annie x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...this is just so cute...great job on this one! I agree with you...it would be a great new address announcement card!

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just sooooo cute ! I have been admiring this on the DT blog for days and would now like to move house just so I could make and send some of these out !! lol :-)
hmm ,, maybe I could send some saying,, We're not Moving ,,, would that work ya think ?? :-)

glad you like the papers :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Debby. I love the shape and fabulous detailing

Hugs Sue

Kelly Schelske said...

Debby, this is fantastic!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, so cute, I really need to get that set I love it :)
hugs Mandy xx

Sinikka said...

A great idea to make this house for people who move.
Hugs Sinikka

Stamps and Paper said...

What a fabulous card Debby

Anne

Unknown said...

Hi Debby, this is so original! Love it especially the curtains behind the windows. Hugs Frea

susiestacey said...

Great card Debby, love the shape and the idea x Susan x

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Debby, I love the design!
Helen x

Caroline said...

WOW Debby I love this the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love it!
Lorraine x

Marian said...

Wat mooiiiii
Groetjes

rachel said...

fabulous card Debby - love it xx

Lin said...

LOVE your house, Debby, and all the fun details you added to it! Great idea!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant, love it.

Kath x

Tammi said...

This is awesome, love the idea! Woohoo on the new ink caddy too! ~hugs

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Adorable card, Debby! I love the patterned papers that you have used and the flowers along the fence are so cute!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

DesignerDiva said...

this is awesome Debby I love it!
hugs Laurie xx

Sandra H said...

This is brilliant! x

Lisa Carroll said...

Debby, this is the cutest little house I have ever seen! :) xo

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous Debby and a great idea for a moving home card. Your daughter was probably rolling her eyes at the thought of how many you'd have to make if you did move home.
Beryl xx

Loz said...

oh I love it! And that honeycomb shape DP is just perfect :)

Babs said...

Such a cute little house, I could move right in!
Babs xo

Sarah J Moerman said...

I love this, Debby! Such a fabulous card!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby..I love it, love the fence and flowers, great papers behind the windows and doors,everything is so adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Colinda said...

Love it!! You used the perfect papers and love the matching notice!

coops said...

love this debby.fantastic shape and details ;D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

So adorable Debby, a brilliant design and your fabulous choice of papers, complete with your fence with flowers is perfect.

hugs
Heather xx

Lea L. said...

What a cute little scene you've created with your card! Awesome job!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is a gorgeous house and so perfect for a "we have moved" card! Love the garden addition! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Store Pickup Croydon Ikea Delivery Man Van Hire Flat Pack Assembly Croydon Ikea

Call or text 0 7 9 1 7 5 6 9 0 7 4



Ikea Croydon Delivery



Man and Van Hire Croydon Ikea Croydon Delivery Flatpack Furniture Collection Assembly


Man and Van Croydon Removals


Ikea Croydon Man With Van Hire

I do assemble ikea flatpack Bedrooms kitchens wardrobes sofas bookcases tables etc.


IKEA Furniture Assembly


I have My own tool box and lot of years experience in flat pack.

Call or text 0 7 9 1 7 5 6 9 0 7 4

Plus if you need to help with Painting your flat or house i can do on fix quote.


Ikea Wembley Delivery


Ikea Croydon Flatpack Furniture Collection Delivery Assembly Man and Van Croydon