Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CyberCrop Classes

Theres a Cyber Crop over on UKS I think I've already mentioned it well I've been trying to fit in the classes and challenges in between making cards. Since I can't load my Simon Says Stamps Challenge card till 2pm  and I've no spare cards to show I thought I post my pages instead.
The first is Our Story by Iruk and since I haven't brought any special papers I've been using leftovers this was some Crate Paper. Various stamps to make all the sentiments except the rub on in the bottom right corner. I used a Glimmer and splash some watered down ink for the background.


I didn't have a large square punch for this class and decided round the the measurements to 2 inches. Again I've used the leftover of some Bo Bunny papers and sticky labels that came with it. The & is from the Mystery Kit I decided to not colour it or you would lose it in all the colours like the title. Its not crooked thats the photographer and the picture is a scan which why its such awful quality.

17 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous layouts Debby. Love the quilt effect on the second.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Caroline said...

Fabulous layouts love the colours and the photo's are fantastic. Caroline xxx

Monique said...

They are lovely Debby. I really must do some scrapbooking soon. So many pictures....

Hugs Monique

Loz said...

love the background with the spalshes of ink! looks great :)

Teresa said...

Brilliant scrap pages Debby. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, these are fab, love the different shapes.

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous scrapbo0k layouts Debby and so nice to look back on such wonderful memories...

Anne

Sue said...

These are fabulous pages Debby, I love those photos and the designs and colours are wonderful

Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

These look fabulous Debby. I love the layouts and colours.
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Fab pages Debby - thank you for sharing them - and the photos.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another lovely creation, is there no end to your talents?

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Debby,

deine Werke der letzten Zeit sind wieder alle hamermäßig, so unterschiedlich, aber alle wunderschön.

LG
Ulla

Sandra said...

Wow Debby, your pages are brilliant. I've saved the classes to do when I've got more time. Only managed to join in with the bookmark challenge so far. You've completed my fav's.
Hugs
Sandra x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debby wow what gorgeous Scrapbook pages, it looks as though you had a good time. hugs Shirleyxxxx

scrappymo! said...

Great layouts...the quilted look of the second is fab! Your sister and you look a lot alike!

Sandra H said...

Debby, This is a lovely layout x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fab fun layouts, Debby! Hugs, Lesley