I know this is not my best but the first two ended in the bin, how can flowers not work! A bit of masking and watercolouring, used some gel pens for the centres which when photo the orange colours goes weird. Anyhow this is for the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge for summer bloom.
Last week is was for Midsummer Nights's dream and with my mojo somewhere back in Stratford last week, I just couldn't think of anything. But I've brought some new embossing folders which included a spider web and I wanted to try it out and Halloween is still a bit away. I used some DCWV cardstock ideal, cos it has a white core with the folder, chopped it to size, it look OK, then added the moon and toadstool. I used some glitter on the moon, then added a bit to the toadstools and then just went madon the web and it really came alive. So I know it late but better late than never.
This is what I brought from Cuttingedge crafts ordered Wednesday lunch time, despatched an hour and half later and arrived yesterday and all free postage. Now when I grab a folder the rest of them don't full ontop of me.