Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wings and Flowers







Gosh has it been 3 day since I blogged and its not that I've been anywhere. Opps yes I have I've been to my LSS wasn't going to spend a lot, but they had Francoise new clear stamps, I want them all but I've settle for the teen boy, but really love the monster one and the fairy, then I saw the new BG. Why is it I always choose the wrong ones, I brought online Phoebe and Stella Ruby, they are OK but when I saw Scarlett Letter knew I had to have it. Add a few punches and some foam letters from Papermania (so they were cheap) it soon added up and Sis put in a card order to craft creations another arm and leg.



On other new DS wants a card for ex girlfriend but doesn't like any even these ones I made using the cd Wings and Flowers from Little Big Tree told him to buy one from a SHOP!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ….