Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Doodlebug


I pinned these fabulous cards on pinterest and thought I would do something similar but with a sheet of patterned paper and since this sheet of Doodlebug was on my desk I thought it would be cute to use.
Then I discovered that the cards on Pinterest is actually my teamie Joy on Simon Says Stamps.
It was also that time when my Stampin Up order arrived with their new Butterfly punch and love that the matching stamps have an antenna stamp to finish.
I shall be back at 2pm with my Simon Says Stamps Challenge card.

19 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Debby gorgeous card I love the paper's and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Dawn T said...

what beautiful papers. Your card is just lovely

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous paper Debby and just love your card

Anne

Sinikka said...

What a sweet paper with all the little birds. Like the butterfly you made.
A great idea for a quick card
Hugs Sinikka

Sue said...

such a lovely cheery card. The paper is so pretty and I love the butterfly

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Morning Debby,love the papers and layout of this gorgeous card.xxx

Beryl said...

Such gorgeous paper didn't need covering up so this design is perfect or it. Great card.
Beryl xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Adorable! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Sarah said...

What a stunning card Debby! Might have a go at this myself. Looks quick and easy which is just about my level at the moment.

Sarah x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is a beautiful card Debby :) x

Craftychris said...

ooh what a gorgeous card - that paper is fabulous! xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card my sweetie I love the butterfly in the circle, looks fab!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely paper and a very beautiful card Debby!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous simple card Debby, love the papers and your design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lorraine said...

Love the pretty backing paper, gorgeous card Debby.
Lorraine x

Marian said...

Hello
Een prachtige gezellige kaart
Groetjes

Anita said...

Very pretty and happy card, it makes you smile!
xoxo Anita

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.


Hugs Riet.xx

karen said...

Really fab and gorgeous Debby, Karenx