Friday, June 06, 2008

Last Friday



Now that I'm back I checked out all the challenges I've missed and the Friday sketchers had this great sketch that I knew would work really well with this image. Its one of my Sis stamps that had no name but I think she got it from the US years ago. Sometimes when I'm at Sis I take some stamp images and my pencils and colour them in ready for a card which is what happened with this image. The papers are DCWV.


Looks like a busy weekend, my Sis is after going to the Craft Barn in Lingfield there's are a demo day and Sunday is Scrapbuddies and Monday off to Bournemouth to see MIL whose on her hols with a coach tour. And next weekend I shall be at Stratford at Scrap-a-ganza.



13 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby, looks like you have a busy week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the image and the colours of the papers. Thanks for joining in FS challenge. Have a great weekend.

Carole :D

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous image!!! And you've done it justice by making it into a beautiful card. Fab!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous Debby, the papers are just so pretty. Your colouring is awesome. Hugs, Nikki x

Frances said...

This is gorgeous Debby, looks like your nephew :). Oo I used to go to Craftbarn, soo jealous! Sounds like a great weekend, have fun! x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Debby, that image is so sweet and I love how you have coloured it. Have a good weekend

Deb said...

gorgeous card Debby, such a sweet image, love it!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

What a lovely card.I have this stamp and have hardly ever used it but it looks fab on this card.I think I will dig it back out.

Kathy W said...

I think the vacation boosted your creativity! Love the look of this card, amazing.

Annie said...

what a gorgeous card! I love the little boy image and the papers go with it so well. Enjoy your busy weekend!

Marlou McAlees said...

a gorgeous card Debby!!! I love this adorable stamp!! :) have a great weekend :) x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Out of this world Debby, I just love everything about this card!

Julie sbs-8

Marge said...

That's a great image & you did a fabulous job with it & this card!!! It does put one in mind of your nephew; what a cutie!!!