Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Tool Time


 I think the receivers have now had their card and it’s safe to post now. I also made a red version. The tools and the background are both from MFT. I used silver card for the metal parts but found glue hated the shiny surface so used red double sided tape to stick the parts together.

The birthday sentiment is a Simon says Stamp it’s constantly in used especially for mens cards which swirly curly sentiments don’t work.

Extremely late at posting but we got up and went supermarket shopping before it’s gets mega busy, we didn’t need much so didn’t take too long but put me out sync. I wanted to make a card for my Dad to take to the Remembrance room at the crematorium for his birthday. So now all my June birthdays have been made so I will be thinking of  July Birthdays, majority of which are girl/women cards so shouldn’t be as difficult.

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect masculine card Debby.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

Love this design for those men in our lives. Your card is so perfectly made, too!

Pat said...

This rack of tools looks great and the perfect masculine make Debby. I know what you mean about shiny silver card, it is very resistant to glueing and I usually end up putting too much glue and it marks the card which is very frustrating, but I think the blue and white works beautifully, and love the background. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Debby although these days it could be fir a female …

Anne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debby. May I ask, how did you create the pegboard background?