Thursday, June 16, 2022

Game Controller (Green)


 Another card I made that’s sitting in my drafts till it’s been delivered. I picked up the game controller dies from MFT at Sandown and the Birthday sentiment die is unbranded but I think it could be Penny Black.

The background I made myself after watching a reel on Instagram, you use circle punches or dies of different sizes and use it as a stencil. I then used some old Stampin Up stamps. 

It was while making this card MFT opened the vault and re-released some dies including a headphone die so I had to get it.

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great card. Love the grungy background

Sandra H said...

Wow l love this card so appealing to the younger eye x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous background on this fabulous card Debby
I hope I'm back to normality with my 'puter!
Faith x

Pat said...

This is a wonderful card Debby and the game controller is a really up to date image and makes a fun card. The graph, circles and spattering make a brilliant background too. x