Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Sailing


 I needed a card for my Dad’s Birthday that I leave at the crematorium, so I pulled out an old boat Stampin Up stamp. I was inspired by a card on Pinterest which used a paint brush ark stamp in different colours thinking I had that stamp set. Oh no I didn’t but I found this stamp and thought I could use it a similar way.

I stamped the boat a couple times on another piece of white card so I could cut and layer the sails. Finally the sentiment is MFT and backed the image panel with Kraft card it is the same size all the way round still a dodgy photographer.

4 comments:

Pat said...

This is such a tranquil and pretty scene Debby and a wonderful card in memory of your Dad. The background stamp works brilliantly for the sand and sea, and I love the way you have decoupaged the sails of the beautiful yacht, and finished perfectly with the flying birds and lovely sentiment. x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful scenic card Debby, I love the design and colours, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful tranquil scene Debby. Did you know it would fit perfectly with our challenge theme this week at Allsorts ?
Pauline xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful