Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Pussy Willow


 Phew I had a few busy weekends some took longer than others to recover but all should settle down now. I finished off with a craft show at Sandown I was a bit anxious to begin with but it didn’t stop me buying stuff. 

Card making is still slow but each month I make a few birthday and anniversary ones only I can’t show till they receive them.

The card I’m posting is using the Greetery Pussy Willow die and I saw a fabulous card from Lin on instagram that I sort of copied didn’t use the exact same dies except the pussy willow. The frame is Altenew, sentiment is Creative Expression and the bow is Avery Elle.

After I made the card I found some flocked card that I could of used for the buds, I probably forget next time.

7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Really pretty card Debby .. lovely dies xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby..pleased you enjoyed the craft show...

Anne

Lin said...

This is beautiful, Debby - a wonderful combination of goodies to show off the pussy willows!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,such a lovely design.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really lovely card Debby.
Faith x

Pat said...

A beautiful card Debby and I love the pussy willow brought together with the die cut bow in that pretty purple polka dot paper, and the matching sentiment looks great across the bouquet and a beautiful ornate frame to show it all off too. Glad you have been active and busy and that you enjoyed the Craft fair. x

Cheryl W said...

So delicate and lovely! those pussy willow branches are awesome!