Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Spellbinder Christmas


 I treated myself to this die a few weeks back, my BIL gave us all a generous Amazon gift card at Christmas and this was one of things I managed to buy. 

I used the die first with traditional colours and my last bit of DoodleBug holly paper. I really did enjoy putting it together.

The Christmas sentiment is a Creative Expression die but I layered, you can just see that it was with white card stock obviously the angle of my camera.

While writing this post I've another idea to make a card with it but I've got a couple family birthdays to sort out first.

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another wonderful card Debby.

dolcreations said...

Dwbby, I bought this die set too! Soooo now you have got my creative juices going! Fantastic card Debby! You always knock it out of the park!

Pat said...

This is beautifully designed and I love the colours Debby and glad to see you are getting back to your cardmaking and enjoying it which is what it is all about. I love the elf carrying the heap of parcels and the pretty holly paper and layered with the stitched scalloped edge border, and the large layered sentiment to finish..a totally gorgeous card. x

Sandra H said...

What a wonderful card x

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Debby, I love the design and dies, lovely paper too, Kate x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Debby, what a great die! xx

Cheryl W said...

You've done a wonderful job of designing and executing this card. That really is a cute die set. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with it.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. I keep promising myself I will make some Christmas card and not leave it until the time is upon us (lol). WakeyL