Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Lilac Flowers


 

I’ll be honest I’m not keen on the tiny cute critters that Lawn Fawn sell but occasionally one the dies take my fancy. I love this frame but found it tricky to fin a sentiment to fit in the centre. Finally deciding on the Simon Says Stamp birthday sentiment die. 

I di find the large Lawn Fawn birthday die at Sandown so I will have to use the frame again and I especially love the flowers which you can use separately.

Having some time at home what with busy few weeks to catch up on ourselves so I’ve been catching up with birthday cards I have to make just wish there weren’t so many men in my family.

7 comments:

dolcreations said...

You did a beautiful card Debby! So happy when you post a card you made!!

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby and such a beautiful frame die with the sweet flowers, and the die cut sentiment sits perfectly in the centre, the colours are so light and summery too. I am the same, I seem to have more men to make cards for than ladies which can be difficult. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is really pretty, love the lilac

Cheryl W said...

Love the flower frame die you used. It makes a beautiful card, and I love the colors you chose for your flowers.

Christine said...

Beautiful card, very pretty. Maybe a dark blue or green, maybe less flowers and it could possibly be used for a man. Especially a gardening one! lol

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the details.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Debby your card is very pretty

Anne