Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Single or Double Layers


 Rather than show yet another James Christmas card I thought I’ll post a couple of CAS cards. I brought the Waffle Flower poinsettia didn’t to realise they had holes in their leaves but they still look pretty. 

 I was trying to work out if I need to double layer the sentiments, the top card was a single layer of gold for Creative Expression sentiment. The bottom one is a Sizzix die but was doubled layered. Which do you prefer unfortunately I prefer the double layer. 

7 comments:

Pat said...

Both are beautiful Debby and the CAS design is so elegant, and particularly with the softer tone of the gold card to go with the pretty red poinsettias. I think the single layer works well on the top sentiment with it being a more closely arranged group of words, but I agree that the double layer makes the bottom more swirly open sentiment on the bottom card stand out more strongly. The double stitched rectangle gives a very crisp look to the finished cards. x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and creative x

cuilliesocks said...

What beautiful CAS designs Debby, I love the large lettering and the gorgeous poinsettia, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Two beautiful CAS cards Debby. Love them both. Hugs, Carol S. xxx

Cheryl W said...

These cards are beautiful! I love the red/gold combo. I prefer the double layering of the sentiment.

Pauline C said...

Both are beautiful Debby x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card with great designs, which do I prefer? doesn't matter each is beautiful.
Faith x