Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Little Star James


 I can’t believe it’s taking me so long to blog again but life just gets in the way but it needs to slow down so I can get some Christmas cards done now. I have coloured a few more James the bear and there’s one nearly ready on my craft desk.

This is little star James, background papers are Doodlebug and the snowflakes are Simon says Stamp. To finish I used a sentiment from MFT stamp set.

I found my favourite dies and stamps but it did mean searching everywhere. 

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby James is adorable

Anne

Colinda said...

How cute, love the pink theme!!
Enjoy your day,
Colinda

dolcreations said...

Super adorable Debby! I hear you about life getting in the way of making Christmas cards!!! But hopefully this weekend I can get at it!

JoAnn said...

Love your cute little teddy bear and your coloring is perfect. Love the pink papers. TFS

Pauline C said...

Adorable card .. I love James!! Love his furry hat 😍

Carol S. said...

I love James and must use him for some cards this year. A gorgeous card Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

So incredibly sweet! I love the layout of your card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you back. I was remarking on my post the other day about the decline in blogging and commenting. This is fab, love James and the colours

Sandra H said...

I love James he’s a great image so suitable for your card x

Pat said...

Sometimes there are other things to do that take us away from the craft room but it's lovely to see your card with the cute James the Bear and love the pink background papers and his pink hat to match as well as the darker pink on the snowflake embellishments and matted layers. I love the fun look of his ear sticking out through a hole in the hat too. x