Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Christmas James the Bear


 I cannot believe that I don’t have any of Christmas James the bear digi images from LOTV,I have the stamps but I do find digital images easier on my hands and shoulders. I remedied that immediately.

I know I’ve been away from blogging most of August for a while my craft room was emptied to become a bar area for a family get together. This was fine until now it’s put back I can’t find a couple of boxes of my favourite sentiment stamps and just arrived stamps and dies. I’ve searched everywhere.

The sentiment on this card was on MFT penguin stamp set it may be this years Christmas sentiment. Papers are Doodlebug and out came the fun flock and flower soft mixture. You may get tired of James I brought quite a few.

It’s a busy week this week have a long dentist appointment which I’m not looking forward to. 

9 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Debby … James is my favourite and so cute. Good luck with the dentist … I feel your pain I had a crown fitted last week. I was dreading it but it wasn’t too bad 😀

Christine Dol said...

So adorable James bear! You always do such nice work!
Good luck at the dentist!!!!!

JoAnn said...

James is so cute and looks good in the non-traditional colors. I like the sentiment too. Hope all goes well with your dental appointment.

Carol S. said...

James the Bear is the best bear ever. He is adorable and your card is stunning Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Helen said...

You can never have enough James the bear; I adore him and he is sitting here in my craft room to be used again; but I still have to unpack some boxes before we can play again. Hope your dentist apt goes well.

Cheryl W said...

So cute! I just want to cuddle that sweet little bear.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an absolute delight.
Faith x

Pat said...

James is a cutie Debby and love the flowery background paper, and the texture of the flower soft on his santa hat and the scalloped border and stars and vertical sentiment all go beautifully. Sorry you have mislaid some of your stamps but hopefully they will turn up in a place you would least expect to find them, which is usually what happens..lol. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love James he's so adorable...your cards are always beautifully presented Debby...hope the dentist appointment wasn't too painful

Anne