Friday, September 25, 2020

Snow


 This card looked better in my head then in paper. Can you tell that the aqua and white paper is made by cutting stripes of card and sticking together.

The snowflakes and trees patterned paper are probably Echo Park but my snowman is an old Stamping Up one. To make sure I don’t have to cut round stick arms I stamped him on the Kraft card as well as some white to layer him.

The large letters are the MFT alphabet set but I did layer them with plain white underneath to give a bit of depth.

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card x

Pat said...

A wonderful design having the snowman replace the 'O' in snow Debby and love the large paper pieced letters against the kraft background, and love the striped card you made yourself, a great idea. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Christmas card Debby

Anne

JoAnn said...

Love your card with that cute snowman. I like how you layered the stiped paper. Great job.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby, lovely snowman and fabulous design, Kate x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cutting those bits of paper and placing them takes a lot of patience I don't think I have, but, your card is beautiful as always.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

The answer about the stripe strips....Is no, I can't see a join at all!! Love this card and the snowman is brilliant. Love it!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

Super cute, fun card. I love the way you've used different papers and a snowman for the letters. It's perfect!