Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Daisy Duo


My card today is based on the Freshly Made sketch from a couple of weeks ago and now I have in my hands the 6inch crackle stamp from Simon says Stamp I knew what I wanted to do.

In my head the daisies are sunflowers and they are Upsy Daisy dies from MFT the leaves are Memory Box dies. The Sentiment is an old Penny Black ones no idea if they are still available.

I stamped the background with white pigment ink pad and used WOW white embossing powder. I also inked round the edges with a matching ink pad to the background card stock.

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a wonderful card love your background and flower heads x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Debby, lovely design and colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your crackle background and the flowers Debby.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

This card has lots going for it. I love the crackle background, the daisies, the simple design.