Wednesday, September 30, 2020

All of Us


 There is a new sketch on Splitcoast Stampers today yet I’m posting a card using  sketch 819 from a couple of weeks ago, that seems to be the way I work.

I found this image in my waiting to be used pile, all coloured up and ready to be turned into a card. It’s a Penny Black stamp, I have collected quite a few over the years mostly wooden stamps and none that I can part with but seem to be rarely used now days.

A few stars cut from Simon says Stamp and MFT dies and found some black and white Doodlebug bakers twine for the corner.

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute love the fun image x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card made me smile Debby..brilliant

Anne

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card, Debby! Jo x

Christine Dol said...

Adorable Debby!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card, I'm a sucker for farm animals LOL, love the spotted paper and stars you used also the twine in the corner.
Faith x

JoAnn said...

What a fun card. Love the cute animals and your layout design. TFS

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant fun image and I love the dimension you've given the cows, fab design Debby, Kate x

Pat said...

This is such a gorgeous fun image Debby and I love the black and white spotted dp with the red stars and the baker's twine across the corner to finish as well as that great sentiment. You should use this one more often. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what agreat card, those wee beasties are brilliant, Hazelxx

Charlene Stalker said...

Love the sentiment with us, so cute!!

Cheryl W said...

Super cute! Love those chickens.