Friday, April 03, 2020

Twigs and Leaves


I've been inspired from pictures on Instagram and Pinterest and I loved a particular card with twigs and leaves and a whole line of birds.

This is my take on it using my supplies. The leaves and twigs are both really old dies as well as the bird. To be honest I'm not sure if I ever used the bird die.

The sentiment is Simon says Stamp Thoughtful Messages and the gold foil paper was floating on my desk. I think it came out of Card Kit box but if I'm honest I haven't a clue. The rustic twine is a bit of natural string that was round some flowers, I separated the strands to use just one to give a more delicate look.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby

Anne

Lin said...

A sweet little scene, Debby - something I've been enjoying seeing outside my windows right now!

Pat said...

A beautiful scene with the leaves and twigs and such a cute little bird Debby, and the twine looks great. I love the gold foil diagonal stripes in the background too. x

cuilliesocks said...

This is a beautiful card Debby, super design, keep safe Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a pretty card, I love the twigs and the wee birds, hope all is ok with you and yours, Hazel xx

Sarah said...

That's really lovely Debby xx

Liz said...

Lovely card Debby, a really pretty design. xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Debby..stay safe.
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and love the design Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Cheryl W said...

Love this card. Such a peaceful little scene.