Saturday, April 04, 2020

April


Its a Spring Challenge on Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and I've used April. Mainly because I decided I would paper piece the watering can but then I went OTT and did her scarf and wellies.

The card was based on few weeks Sketch Saturday, I have turned the sketch and didn't tear the paper and I've added the MFT fence to give a finished edge at the Doodlebug papers join.

I framed the image using Simon says Stamp Stamp Stitched Rectangles and the Clouds are Memory Box ones.

9 comments:

Carole Eaton said...

Love love it, something cheerful in these eventful days. I love they way you paper pieced all the bits adorable.
Brightened my day!❤️

Dotty Jo said...

Completely adorable, Jo x

Sarah said...

What I wouldn't give for a pair of wellies like that!! A gorgeous card Debby xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a delight Debby. So very pretty.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your paperpiecing.

Fikreta said...

Sovery nice!

Pat said...

Mo's April is so sweet Debby, and I love the pretty multi coloured floral paper you have used which looks wonderful for the paper pieced parts of the image, and the background with the fence and clouds and more lovely floral and blue paper for the sky is just perfect. x

Cheryl W said...

So sweet!

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Debby love the paper piecing.

Anne