Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Spring Trees

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-10.49.02-1-600x114.png
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us last week and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is Spring Mood Board


 Spring Mood Board

We are showcasing Hello Bluebird this week, which just so happens to be Simon says Stamp Brand of the Month. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.
As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.

We know that many people are staying safe at home and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges and have fun! We are all in this together! 

I had fun making this card, first off I made the cloud background using a bit of acetate that I had drawn round some cloud diecuts trust me its a lot easier if you have a cloud stencil which to my horror I don't have!

My trees are Hello Bluebird Birch Trees which the tiny leaves came with it. The flowers are Simon says Stamp Mini Flowers and Leaves dies, so I made the trees look like the blossom on our trees her in the UK.

To finish I used the Simon says Stamp Grassy Edges die and their Bold Thanks die which I cut twice to help it stand out a bit better from the trees.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the cloudy background and blossom trees, so pretty! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
Stay Safe! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

One of my favorite things about spring is seeing the trees unfold! This is wonderful, Debby!

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous card!

Pat said...

I love the pretty blue sky with the clouds you made excellently using a piece of acetate and a die for the stencil Debby, and the trees with their beautiful flowers and finished with a lovely die cut sentiment. x

Cheryl W said...

Fantastic card, Debby! I love your flowery trees and dimensional sentiment. This card's a real winner!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x