Thursday, August 15, 2019

Ice Skater


I go swimming with Friday Swimmer (who by the way received the Queen Award for Voluntary Service this year) and while have a drink of coffee we overlook the ice skating ring which is used all year round and not just for Christmas. Which gave me the idea to make a Birthday card using Mo's Skater C.

I used some old LOTV papers which sadly they don't make anymore along with some of my favourite dies. Like the MFT Crochet Border and the unbranded Flower dies. The sentiment is an old Stampin Up stamp with one of their punches which I don't know if they still do.

I'm struggling this week I have dodgy shoulders at the best of time but I caught my neck somehow and the pain as spread to one of my shoulders so no card making for me.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, I love the sweet image and the lovely colours, Kate x

Pat said...

This MM image is so cute Debby and love the dimensional fur effect on her outfit and such pretty papers and I adore the crochet border too. A beautiful card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable and so VERY pretty Debby. Hope your shoulder repairs soon.
Faith x

Sarah said...

This is lovely Debby. I hope your shoulder is soon better x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, she looks fabulous
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, she is darling and I love your colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

So sorry to read that you have pain in your shoulders. That makes it tough to do so many things--especially cardmaking. Your skater card is beautiful, with such fresh and pretty colors.