Thursday, August 22, 2019

Eva


I've been meaning to make this card with Mo's Eva image and paper piece the hat and shoes.

To make the card I used my favourite dies, first the Crochet Border from MFT which can make the border round the circle snipping as you add it. The unbranded flower dies that look like EK success Retro Punch. Finally the Stampin Up retired sentiment.

I must try a use some of the rest of craft room. I've recently got my hands on some Picket Fence Blending Brushes to practice with and I want to practice some watercolouring not sure whether to just use a paintbrush or get a decent water pen which I've never had much luck with.


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So adorable and cute card x

Helga said...

Your sweet card is sooooo wonderful !

Pat said...

Your wonderful coloured dimensional and paper pieced creations and Mo's fabulous images are the perfect combination Debby, and this litttle lady Eva is one of her cutest I think. I love your pretty papers and the crocheted border around the image mat and finished beautifully with the lovely flowers and sentiment. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This made me smile, what an adorable image and love the papers.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE your paper piecing on this card. The polka-dotted paper on the underside of the hat brim looks brilliant. Great card!

JoAnn said...

Such a sweet card with that adorable image. Love your paper piecing and coloring.