Thursday, September 20, 2018

Snowball



I'm a big fan of non traditional Christmas colours and I've only got a few scraps left of this Doodlebug paper do hope one of my favourite paper companies make one for this year.

The sweet image from Mo Manning called Snow-Tot-One works well with these colours, you could paper piece her all in one suit. It reminds me so much of my DD when she little and her Pink One Suit.




I'm pretty sure the card layout was based on a sketch, yep forgotten already. The snowflakes are various ones Simon says Stamp Maryann and Stitched Snowflake dies and Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes. Some tiny pearls to finish them.

The MFT Crochet Border which shows up much better on the photograph than in real life and some pretty grosgrain ribbon with flat bow so the card might fit in normal post.

I confess the black sentiment is a peel off, I don't plan to buy anymore but I might as well use up the sentiments ones.




Mo's Digital Pencil




6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful is your card and beautiful photo too! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, and love the non traditional paper and colours.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous. Just love your colour choice. Smiles. Jan.

Pat said...

What a cute MM image and the colours you have used are so pretty Debby, and I love the added ribbon and snowflakes. Your DD looked so cute in her pink suit..a lovely photo. x

Cheryl W. said...

So pretty! I love these nontraditional colors, too.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debby that is SO cute! How sweet that it reminds you of your girlie when she was small. Love how Mo's images can invoke such memories, they're so enchanting and such characters. Love your fabulous card design hun. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo