Sunday, September 23, 2018

Bridal Wall


My sister wanted me to leave the pink wall alone with just the Simon says Stamp Heart Smile diecut but I couldn't and added some relevant stickers Tim Holtz Big Chat.

The kraft love paper was in the Scrap Cafe reduced box and the pink brick paper I believe Kaiser. the Ivy leaves are Sue Wilson Creative Expression and I bet all the card makers can recognised the Spell Binders Floral Oval, I've nearly worn my out, I wonder if its still made.

The Love die I used which I absolutely love using on scrapbook layouts is an Avery Elle one I've had it quite a few years now another die possibly not made anymore. Thats the last of my layouts lets hope I was up to making a couple yesterday.

8 comments:

Pat said...

Another beautiful layout Debby, and tbat brick wall is definitely enhanced with the addition of the TH word stickers, and love the background sentiment paper on the top half, and also the pretty die cut elements too. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after being away on holiday. This is fabulous and I love the addition on the words

JoAnn said...

Beautiful layout.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card x

Sarah said...

A superb page Debby, love the contrast of the words xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous page Debby! Love how you framed the happy couple and your stickers look great :)

Cheryl W. said...

This is lovely. I can imagine how the bride and groom swooned over it.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

This is really beautiful. We love the layout. I just show this to some of the girls at the office and they are loving it. Love this for such a happy couple. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals