Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Stars


Naughty me should have schedule this post yesterday because I'm running a bit late to post this card the same time as the Everybody Art Challenge.

We have a lovely challenge this week Star(s) and I love how my card has turned out.  The cute little baby angel is from Mo Digital Pencil and I knew I was going to add the Memory Box stars.

I used a Spellbinder decorative circle which fitted my image perfectly, the Simon Says Stamps Stitched Snowflake were on my desk but I've used the snowflakes part not the stitched bit.

The papers are Echo Park and the stars were cut out from glitter card.

Do pop over and check out the team, hope you can join us this week. Got to go Mr Blogger keeps asking me to log in again, but won't actually let me so fingers crossed this gets published.

19 comments:

brenda said...

Super colours and design which make for a lovely creation Debby.

B x

Brawny x said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous. What a fab design, colour and just lovely image a debby x

cotnob said...

This is adorable Debby, so pretty.
Pauline
x

Dotty Jo said...

Delightful, Jo x

Pat said...

This is a cute image and a really pretty card Debby and the colours are lovely with lots of great embellishments which finish it perfectly. x

Mervi said...

Sweet and adorable card, lovely image;-))m

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jane said...

Oh wow, this is a beautiful card Debby

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very beautiful, love the colours

Maria said...

Hi Debby, I have been away to Budapest for a long weekend so
have some catching up to do but today's wonderful and sweet
card is a real tonic. It's such a cute image, I love it !
hugs Maria x

Sarah said...

Aaaaaaah Debby this is adorable xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the sweet image and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and stunning snowflakes.

Kath x

Carol said...

This is adorable Debby, gorgeous colours. Carol x

Doreen said...

Love this,and the fab image.xxx

Tammy said...

How very sweet and precious! Love your extra special card!

Cheryl W. said...

Such a soft and pretty card, with a sweet image to boot! Beautiful job, Debby.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous. Love that sweet image and the colors.

Whisper said...

Simply delightful, luv Sam x