Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winter Blooms

wed-newchallenge-header
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Have a Heart Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the  $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

We are showcasing CLEARLY BESOTTED  AND LIL' INKER DESIGNS  PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I decided to use the fabulous Winter Blooms from Clearly Besotted because you simply can't have enough flowers. There are two large images of flowers the one I didn't use was the snowdrops that was because I wanted to paper piece and this one suited the technique better.
I needed a sketch, its my security blanket at the moment so I turned to SplitcoastStampers card sketch of last week SC524.
I stamped my flowers using Kaiser Violet Crush on different papers and used the same papers to make the card. I felt the strip across the top was a bit plain so I added in black with the Simon Says Stamps Woodland Frame, the two longest parts just fitted.
I love the Sending die from Simon Says Stamps and because the black against the pink showed up well I didn't have to cut it out twice. I also love the sentiment from the Soaring for you, I haven't used any of the other stamps but constantly use this sentiment cos it can be used for so many different occasions.
To finish my flowers, I dotted the dots in the middle with a black pen and added a jet coloured pearl.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

42 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card Debby, lovely colours and border die.
Lorraine

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debby! So pretty and feminine and the colours are so striking
hugs
Mandy xx

Pat said...

This is beautiful Debby and love the colours of the paper and card and the paper piecing and the way you have added the edges of the Woodland Frame, a really clever touch. x

Carol S. said...

Love your paper piecing of this gorgeous image. Pretty design and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning card here Debby!! Just love the colors! HUGS

Viv said...

Beautiful Debby

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debby.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) the paper pieced flowers are so pretty, very beautiful and stylish card :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

I love to see things paper-pieced! And your colors together are beautiful! Love the dotty background, too!

Lin said...

I love to see things paper-pieced! And your colors together are beautiful! Love the dotty background, too!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Absolutely stunning card Debby and I'm a bit of CBS addict so love spotting those goodies.
xx

Becky said...

How fabulous! I love how you paper pieced the flower and leaves. You seem to always have the right stuff to make fabulous cards. :)

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Debby, I adore your paper-piecing! Gorgeous design all around! Bravo!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and colours,this is gorgeous.xxx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Debby and I love the pink and black...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Joke de Wit said...

Prachtig kaartje Debby.Groetjes Joke

Stamps and Paper said...

pretty card Debby love the paper piecing

Anne

Cheryl W. said...

Using the Woodland frame was perfect, and I love the black touches. Very pretty card!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debby, such beautiful colours.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debby love the flowers and colours, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card.

JenniferD said...

So Gorgeous loooooove all the mauves. Your paper piecing is AMAZING!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Debby, wonderful colours and design, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debby, a really beautiful design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely delightful and pretty! I have the same stamp set, might have to get it out and give it a play after seeing your gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Hi Debby This card is absolutely Beautiful I love the design and the colours wonderful.

Debs xxx

Heather said...

Such a beautiful card Debby - I love your design and such pretty papers - your paper piercing of the flowers is stunning!!

hugs
Heather xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I like the paper pieced flowers
Kevin xx

Tracey said...

So pretty Debby!! Loving this!! xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhhh, NICE!!!! I sure love the color combo too.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful and very striking card Debby. Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and classy Debby. Gorgeous colours too.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kat W said...

Gorgeous CAS design and such pretty colours :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Stephanie said...

Pretty in purple! Love the designs in this card :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! The dimension is fantastic!

JosƩ said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the colors and beautiful CB stamp

Unknown said...

Hi Debby, What a very pretty card, I love the wonderful shades of lavender and the use of the black and lovely flower stamp really sets the card off.

nancy carroll said...

Love the way you did the monochromatic card!

Christine L said...

This is absolutely beautiful Debby... so pretty, and I love the beautiful muted colour you've used!

Hugs
Christine x

Tracy said...

Love using black on my card. It makes the colors so vibrant with the contrast. Beautiful Debby!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the colours and fab polka dots, pretty detail too!

Diane said...

Very pretty and beautiful paper piecing!