Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pocket Page

wed-newchallenge-header

Hello friends, and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Thank you for joining us for the Something New Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week!
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the  $50 Voucher to Simon Says Stamp.
This week the challenge is:

IT'S A GUY THING 

That's right! We want to see you create something for the men in your life. Big boys, little boys, and in between boys! Or maybe your project will feature a 'guy' in some way! Take the challenge wherever inspiration leads! We can't WAIT to see what you do with it!
We are showcasing  TIM HOLTZ products this week. You don't have to use them to join in, but if you have some we would love to see how you rock them! You have so much to choose from when it comes to Tim's stuff! And it is all fabulous!
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store! YAY! Who wants it? All you have to do is play along!
50dollar_voucher_600px


 I had decided that I would used Tim Holtz Good Thoughts stamps and for a change I would use it for pocket pages.
First I had to chose my actual Pocket Page these are Becky Higgins American Crafts  and I knew I was going to use these photos of my Gt Nephew. I had plenty of photos to chose from since my niece knew I love the pics she gave me a cd. Once I knew which photos were going where it was a case of using the blank spaces to decorate with the stamps.
The papers are Homespun from Simple Stories and I stamped on the actual patterned papers.
I had to use a Stamp a ma Jig to give the sentiments different colours, also I stamped it a third time so I could cut out the heart to layer it. I also used the Simon Says Stamps Woodland Frame but I cut it up to use to decorate.
The arrow with the heart is from Spellbinders also I used the Simon Says Stamps Falling Hearts die to make the background for the title which I used Classic Alphabet from Memory Box.
I also used dies on the actual photos the hearts are Simon Says Stamps Holiday Shapes and the star is from Spellbinders.
I'm still a bit of novice with pocket pages but I love that I can use all my dies and stamps that I use for card making.


So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

Simon Says Stamp     

You have until Wed.,  8am Ohio time, 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.
No backlinking allowed. Only 5 NEW creations will be eligible in the prize draw.

27 comments:

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous layout - those photos are gorgeous.

Jingle said...

Oh, how CUTE! Debby, this is so fabulous! The photos are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful collage, the layout is really cool!

House cleaners Barnes

Mandy said...

Aww Debby this is gorgeous and so is little Mason. Great use of dies and the photos are adorable
hugs
Mandy xx

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable LO Debby! Those photos are just precious! So sweet!

hugs...

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous LO Debby !! the photo's are totally adorable and I love all the papers and elements, super cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

susiestacey said...

What a beautiful page Debby - so precious x Susan x

Lin said...

Look at those rosy cheeks - what an adorable child! A real treasure, Jo!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous page, but then Mason is gorgeous so it had to be!! xx

Karen K said...

Beautiful Debbie, the page and the family.

K x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous photos and layout Debby..what a little Prince he is..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Awwww such adorable photos and your design is wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Cheryl W. said...

So sweet and simply designed. I think pocket pages are great for focusing on the images, rather than the embellishments.

pinky said...

This is just class Debby, love the photos.

Janette said...

What a gorgeous page and really gorgeous pics, sweet baby..xx

Pat said...

This is a lovely layout Debby and I love the combination of papers with the gingham, check and stripes, and also the way you have coloured diffferent bits of the sentiment with different colours. The photos of Mason and his Mummy are beautiful and you have really made the most of them. x

Heather said...

An absolutely adorable pages Debby, fabulous design and papers.......your photos are just beautiful and gorgeous elements!!

hugs
Heather xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debby, such gorgeous photographs.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Gosh he is a sweetie. Brilliant photos and a lovely page. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Great layout Debby. What a gorgeous little boy x

Tammy said...

OMGoodness, what an adorable baby! Fabulous page, wonderful colors and design! Definitely a keeper!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the precious photos on your awesome layout.

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! Love this layout and the way you embellished it :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is awesome....the photos are soooo precious!

sparkle & shine *~*

Anonymous said...

Oh Debby, this is adorable. Love it. xx

Carol L said...

That baby is just precious and you are so blessed! Awesome layout too!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Awwwww, how adorable!