Saturday, January 31, 2015

Carolling Penquins


A few choice words are coming to mind, I have just notice I forgot the flower soft and fun flock mixture for their hats, well I don't have time for it now off out later.
The penquins are of course Penny Black, I was already crossed with myself when I put the chaps together I forgot to stamp in black brilliance inkpad at least once so I got a good coverage for their bodies.
The idea of the caroling penquins was for Merry Monday challenge although I had no idea how to use them.
I still have the Lawn Fawn Christmas paper hanging around so I grabbed that and saw the printed strips which usually ends no where near a card but I thought it would be a good idea to use it. I did cut out the strips I didn't like.
In hindsight I should have perhaps finished the top of the patterned paper a bit better instead of being lazy.


29 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So cute Debby and love how you used the strips! Susan x

Cheryl W. said...

I, too, struggle with how to use those striped paper pieces in the stacks. I think it is a great solution to put an image on top like you did. Love those three penguins!

Pop's Cards said...

OMG how super cute is this, sweet card sweetie I love it hugs Pops x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, great card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and lovely Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the cute penguins and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Debby, I love your very cute penguins. x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Deborah said...

So cute. Love the image and the way you have used the paper strips.
Deborah A

Pat said...

A lovely card Debby and great use of the strips and the penguins are so cute too. x

Carol said...

So cute Debby...my favourite PB stamp. Carol x

Lorraine said...

They look so cute Debby, fab papers too.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab collection of Christmas cards lately and so glad PB Sat is back with this cute one x

Becky said...

They are adorable Debby! I thought I was the only one who upload cards forgetting to do this or that. :) Have a wonderful weekend.

cotnob said...

This is a fun card Debby, such adorable little penguins.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

What a fun filled card, those penguins are the cutest things! I love the diff. papers you put on the card.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great fun card & I've just treated myself to a penguin image in the glitter pot sale, luv Sam x

Maria said...

Sweet card Debby the penguins are very cute
Take care Maria~

pinky said...

Very cute penguins and the papers are gorgeous.

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous!!

José said...

lovely card Debby

Debs said...

Uber cute :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

JenniferD said...

Clever Idea with the stripped paper and your penguins are so Cute and I can Imagine them with fluff around there hats looks Fabulous!

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

Tammy said...

Adorable Debby, I like it just the way it is!

Unknown said...

Hi Debby it's so cute I love the Penguins and the design is wonderful.
Take care
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie, I love your little penguins :)

Tracy said...

I like it just the way it is. P.S. I got another set of PB stamps in the mail yesterday. LOL Hugs!

Paulette said...

So cute card!